Student: ___________________________________________________________________________ 1 . В Article 2 of the UCC mandates the parties to a sales agreement state in specific and unambiguous dialect the exact car finance terms. Otherwise, process of law will state the contract unenforceable. В TrueВ В В В False
2 . В Law of sale of goods codified in the Art. a couple of of the UCC is altered to accommodate current practices from the merchants. В TrueВ В В В False
a few. В In merged goods-services scenarios, courts decide whether the contract is for the sale of goods simply by determining if the good or maybe the service is the dominant part of the transaction. В TrueВ В В В False
5. В Article two of the UCC determines the rights of the seller, the customer, and third parties irrespective of who may have title at any given minute. В TrueВ В В В False
5. В A issues purchase order to W for items which costs $ twenty-five, 000. M agrees to provide the same nevertheless he doesn't sign the purchase order. A can record a suit for the breach of contract. В TrueВ В В В False
6. В Parties to sale deal should not actually act within a commercially fair manner and good faith. В TrueВ В В В False
six. В In Unique Dealing Deals, sellers provide an obligation to work with their best initiatives to supply items to the customers. В TrueВ В В В False
8. В The importance of the terms BALLOON and FAS in agreements for the sale of goods is they obligate the purchaser to pay immediately after delivery in the goods. В TrueВ В В В False
being unfaithful. В A owner of goods can not pass " better title" to those products than the name that this wounderful woman has. В TrueВ В В В False
10. В A department store sells a Television set to Wilson, who pays off with a bad check. Wilson immediately sells the TV to Davis for $500. Davis knew practically nothing about how Wilson acquired the television from the shop. Davis has good subject to the TELEVISION and will dominate against the retail outlet if it commun Davis for the TV or perhaps its value. В TrueВ В В В False
11. В Lisa took her computer to ABC Computer Sales and Repair, Incorporation. ABC incorrectly sold her computer to Rafi. Mack may successfully sue Rafi for return of the pc. В TrueВ В В В False
12. В When determining the chance of loss, this makes no difference perhaps the goods provided by the seller conform to the contract or not. В TrueВ В В В False
13. В At common law, the chance of loss for shipped merchandise falls upon the person or party who " technical title" at the time the goods had been damaged or perhaps destroyed. В TrueВ В В В False
18. В If the seller contracts to provide goods to a certain destination plus the contract says " Ex-ship, " the vendor bears the risk of loss until it delivers the goods to a shipper. В TrueВ В В В False
15. В A bicycle manufacturer sells 75 bikes to Bill's Bicycle Shop. The contract says that Bill's may return any cycle not offered within 6 months, and he may be reimbursed for them. Bill's Bike Shop burns straight down in one week after the delivery of the bikes, which are destroyed in the fireplace. Bill's carries the risk of damage for the 100 motorcycles. В TrueВ В В В False
16. В Under Article two of the UCC, why does this matter if the party to a contract is a product owner? В A. В Because this can be a test intended for applying Content 2 with the UCC. W. В Because vendors sometimes happen to be treated differently than other parties. C. В Because all agreements in which much more both parties are merchants will be handled underneath Article 2A of the UCC. D. В Actually, it is insignificant whether or not much more both parties are merchants underneath Article two of the UCC. В
seventeen. В Which from the following is most likely to be regarded a sale of products to which the UCC applies? В A. В A dental practitioner places a crown over a patient's teeth.
B. В A gas train station sells and installs a new battery within a car. C. В A hairstylist uses a crГЁme rinse in styling a client's locks. D. В A contractor develops a house for any landowner.
18. В Feeble, a business law professor who has never sold an auto before; sells his 1995 Honda Civic to Wanda. This sale is ruled by: В A. В the common regulation of legal agreements.
B. В Article 2 with the UCC.
C. В Article 2A of the UCC.
D. В section 208 of...